Emotional Intelligence Expert, Rick William, and Founder of the Center for Thriving Relationships, Christine Eartheart, talk all about the answers to the below questions, and he shares powerful insights you won’t want to miss:
- What is “emotional fitness” and why is it so important in our romantic relationship?
- Why are some of us so disconnected from what we really need in our relationships?
- How do we learn to get in touch with and then communicate about our needs (and what happens when we don’t)?
- How does an absence of self-love impact our romantic relationship?
- If we are disconnected from our own sense of purpose and meaning, how does that affect our partnership?
- What is the key to healthy communication, especially when we’re triggered?
- Why is growth so vital to thriving and why is it worth it, even when it’s scary?
- We explore all of these things and so much more, and I can’t wait for you to tune in and to hear what you think.
- Deeply grateful to continue expanding in love together.
GUEST BIO for Rick William
Rick William helps support conscious high performers master their internal state so that they can create real freedom in life, relationship and business. Rick is a certified trauma informed coach, breath work facilitator and uses a combination of personal development tools and innovative life and business strategies to help his clients achieve results.
His mission is to help others live emotionally connected and meaningful lives and to popularize emotional wealth (EQ) so that we can rise up, share our gifts and create heart led solutions to end suffering on this planet.
He now lives in Costa Rica with and shares his work worldwide.