Congratulations for scheduling a session. We truly look forward to serving you in every way we can and to setting you up for incredible success in your relationship and life.
Below, you will find directions for those coming to our office in Bloomington, IN.
Our offices are located in a large brick home at 4307 South Leonard Springs Rd in Bloomington, IN 47403.
- Take the Fullerton Pike exit off of Hwy 37 (where Monroe Hospital is).
- Head West on Fullerton Pike (RIGHT if coming from the North or LEFT, after the traffic circle, if coming from the South).
- At the stop sign, turn left on S Leonard Springs Rd.
- After about a quarter mile, we will be on the left. We are a brick residential building, and our driveway is just on the other side of the brown wooden fence with the tall evergreens (4307 S Leonard Springs Rd).
- Please park in an empty spot in the parking area along the right side of the driveway.
- At the end of the driveway, you will see an arbor arch leading to the backyard. Please go through the arbor arch, down the path, and across the small bridge. Ahead, you will see a glass door that opens to our waiting room. Please come right in, make yourself at home, and someone will be with you shortly.
We know it can feel uncomfortable for a lot of people when it comes to reaching out for relationship and marriage help, and we want to deeply honor you for already doing two of the hardest steps for a lot of people:
Realizing you don't have to figure it all out on your own (we're here for you completely!)
Way to go! We also want to let you know...
- We hold all sessions in 100% confidentiality and loving kindness. We will accept you exactly as you are and hold a judgment-free zone for you to grow into the person and couple you long to be.
- We take a very positive and strengths-based approach to couples counseling and coaching. Nobody is ever blamed or shamed or made out to be the “bad guy.” Instead, we simply get curious about what has and hasn’t worked and begin compassionately uncovering what’s underneath whatever relationship problems or challenges may be occurring. We help you heal the barriers to creating the relationship of your dreams, learn the tools, couples communication skills, and invaluable relationship advice you need to experience a love that brings out your best.
- We truly believe that breakdowns are breakthroughs just waiting to happen, and we will do everything we can to make this the turning point when things got better than ever.
- Couples walk out of our office and retreats feeling much more connected than when they came in. We are here to help bring you relief from the unnecessary suffering that is all too common in relationships.
- We oftentimes hear people express their fear of being “ganged up on.” Rest assured, we are massively committed to being both of your allies and to all of us being on the same team to improve your relationship.
Lastly, we warmly welcome you to check out our Thrive in Love online relationship course and 6-week program to create a better sex life, as these virtual classes can perfectly and powerfully supplement everything you will be covering in your marriage counseling, couples therapy, and relationship coaching sessions.
And mark your calendar to join us for our next Thrive in Love weekend couples retreat. We can’t recommend this couples getaway highly enough to put you on the fast track for reigniting the spark and experiencing accelerated growth and lasting love.
After working with any of the therapists and coaches on our team, nearly every couple reports back to us that their relationship is better than it’s ever been — and they got to fall in love again and more deeply than before. This warms our hearts beyond measure and is why we do what we do. No matter what relationship issues you may be experiencing right now, we’re excited to help you see and experience the love that’s truly possible for you.
Abundant love and blessings,